Saturday, May 16, 2009

To wake up

My wife showed me a video she found today where 50 people were asked where they would want to wake up tomorrow morning.

It is an interesting question but what was more interesting was watching the responses. Several were nervous to know they were about to even be asked a question. Would they get it right? would they look like a fool? Little did they know that the only right answer was what they said at that moment for themselves.

Most answers came with a smile and it was good to see that so many were to be right here, where i am right now with who i am with. Others wanted to be in Paris, or in space. Tahiti, or on the beach in the tropics.

Me?

I would want to wake up with my wife's arm around me on the first day we were married. In a mountain cabin and with the rest of our lives together ahead of us.

Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?

#160